While we appreciate nature, trees can sometimes be diseased or even dangerous when they are too close power lines or your home.
Removing trees can be challenging, so this is a task best left to experienced and fully equipped professionals.
The team at Green Solutions Landscaping LLC has both the professional experience and equipment to safely and precisely trim and remove problematic trees. As always, we seek to minimize the environmental impact, and we are more than happy to convert any removed trees into firewood for the winter.
We offer prompt tree removal services throughout Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Weston, Westport, and Wilton, CT
Signs You Need Tree Removal
When a tree moves from an asset to liability, it’s time to call in the experts for safe and efficient removal. Here are some obvious and not so obvious signs that a tree should be removed from your property.
Signs a Tree Should Be Removed ASAP
• The tree is dead or visibly dying.
• The tree is unhealthy.
• The tree is damaged beyond repair.
• The tree is growing too close to your house, utility lines or other structures.
• The tree is leaning towards your house.
• The tree drops troublesome leaves or needles, sap, seeds, cotton, and/or branches.
Not so Obvious Reasons for Tree Removal
• The tree has structural problems, such as interior decay.
• There are cracks in the main trunk of the tree.
• The tree is too large for its location.
• The tree is in the way of construction or may be damaged by heavy equipment during renovation.
• There are multiple trees on your property that do not have enough space.
Schedule Your Tree Removal Consultation
When you need a tree removed quickly and safely, contact Green Solutions Landscaping LLC. We serve homeowners and businesses throughout Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Weston, Westport, and Wilton, CT